Monday, October 14, 2019

Mission 1 (Creativity): Final Update

After I created the GIFs, I sent my team them to ask for their opinions. Once we all agreed on them, we started on the presentation. Justin started with his learnings, Denis then put in his part and then I put in my part with what I did. We put them all on a PowerPoint slide. We met up for one more time to discuss what we are meant to do with our presentations. We all agreed on the timeline. Justin would talk about the pre-production, Denis would talk about the production and I would talk about the post-production!

Overall, I really enjoyed working on this project. I learnt a lot on the history and production of how memes are made. I learnt how to make the memes myself which I liked doing. I understand now that it can take either minutes or hours to create a meme that you're happy with. I also know now that there are many types of ways of making memes through many types of programs such as Photoshop and Gimp.

This project helped me work as a team and be a valuable resource to them. We communicated well and we met up a few times to get the work done together instead of working on our own.

No comments:

Post a Comment